Terms & Conditions
When using shopping services of Olive Mithai shop customers are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Olive Mithai Shop reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior intimation. The Customer is therefore advised to read and understand carefully these terms and conditions before using the shopping service(s) of Olive Mithai Shop.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees.
- Products will be delivered to the address mentioned by the customer while placing the order.
- The normal delivery time of the product ordered is between 10:00 am and 07:00 pm on all days..
- Item once sold will not taken back or exchanged under any circumstances.
- Payment must have be received in full before we dispatch your order.
- If we cancel your order, we will notify you by email and will re-credit your account as soon as possible normally within 24 hours although it may take longer to show on your bank account.
All contents on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design is the property of Olive Mithai & protected by copyright. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, uploaded, published and transmitted without prior written permission from Olive Mithai.
Olive Mithai always tries to deliver the exact product ordered by the customer. If a product is unavailable, a similar product nearest to the description of that ordered, will be delivered. If a product is not available readily, the customer will be informed about this through e-mail or by phone.
Customer’s Choice – The Final Decision:
Please note that all orders will be processed in a good condition as per the customer’s choice only and recipient choice in no way will not be entertained for exchanging the product/s under any circumstance. All orders will be executed only after the customer confirms it and will be treated as final.
On delivering the product, if the recipient does not accept the package or the receiver is not available in the mentioned time, we do not undertake any responsibility and is considered as delivered.